Google App Engine Development
Inphina specialises in developing cutting edge applications for your business using Google App Engine. We have demonstrable capabilities both on the Java and Python platforms to develop custom applications for you on the app engine platform.
Google App Engine enables you to build and host web apps on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability
Benefits of building the application on the app engine platform include
- Easy to get Started - Extremely easy to build and host applications. Start paying for the infrastructure once the traffic on your app increases.
- Automatic scalability - Your applications can take advantage of the same scalable technologies that Google applications are built on, things like BigTable and GFS
- The reliability, performance and security of Google's infrastructure - With App Engine you can take advantage of the 10 years of knowledge Google has in running massively scalable, performance driven systems
- Cost efficient hosting - Always be free to get started with and you can purchase more computing resources as and when there is a need
- Risk free trial period - Enable billing only once your application starts receiving traffic which exceeds the free quota
What does Inphina offer?
- Migrating your existing inhouse application to a SaaS based app on the app engine.
- Rapid prototyping for validating the concept.
- ROI/TCO analysis of migrating or building a new application on the app engine
- Green field application development specifically for the app engine
- Data migration to and from the Google datastore
- IT and business user training using and developing for the app engine
Why Inphina for the Google App Engine?
Inphina has significant demonstrable experience with the Google App Engine. Inphina is a regular contributor to the app engine forums and has helped several developers by sharing the knowledge about the app engine platform. Inphina has also spoken at various conferences about the app engine.
Inphina has recently migrated a standalone enterprise time sheet application to the app engine in a short span of time. The application is now offered as a SaaS service bookMyHours.com . You can get a copy of the migration whitepaper. Right now, we are working with several SMEs to help them get to the Google App Engine.
If you are be interested in our Google App Engine offering, please get in touch with us for a free one week consulting to evaluate if the App Engine is for you.