Now in Public Beta
An Open Kitchen software development concept. You would always know about our progress at any point of time. We convert software development to a glass house.
We use the combination of Scrum and XP to deliver software of the highest quality. Pair programming, TDD, refactoring, continuous integration, acceptance testing, performance and scalability testing are a norm at Inphina.
We consider ourselves as software craftsmen rather than software engineers or software scientists. Application of engineering and science along with a pragmatic attitude and quality defines craftsmanship.
We regularly make our opinions public on blogs, conferences and user group meetings. Our project case studies have been presented at Agile conferences. We also contribute as editors on InfoQ.com
Adding Business Value
Open Culture and Thought Leadership
The Inphina Guarantee
Sharing Thoughts and Knowledge
- December 29, 2010: Inphina is proud to be conducting the first ever CSD training in India with Good Agile
- November 09, 2010: Inphina is sharing its thoughts on Cloud Computing Frameworks and presenting a Case Study on porting an Enterprise Application to Google App Engine at Business Technology Summit'2010, Bangalore, India
- October 11, 2010: Inphina helps Netherlands based TE-CON to SaaS enable their widely used eHour enterprise timesheet application.
- September 30, 2010: HexaGrid and Inphina partner to offer Easy Cloud Adoption Solutions for Indian Market
- August 20-21, 2010: Inphina shares its experiences and thoughts on different Cloud computing frameworks at Cloud Computing Conference, Pune.
- Aug 12-13, 2010: Inphina along with Zilverline, successfully organizes Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi, India.
- June 17, 2010: Inphina gets very enthusiastic response for it's Intelligence Enterprise Monitoring System - Premon at TiE sponspored Round Table Conference.